for US Continental orders over $99
Edson's Vision Series Instrument Housings safely and conveniently mount your instruments right at the helm! Edson's new Vision Series™ Instrument Housings look great, are strong and durable and will keep your sailing and engine instruments, autopilot controls, radar and chart displays and other important instruments within easy reach and viewing distance of the helmsman.
Edson's #2030-13x15 Large Radar/Chartplotter Housing fits displays like:
- B&G: Zeus2 12, Zeus3 12,
- Furuno: NN vx2 10.4 in, 1835 10.4 in, MU120C 10.4 in, 1824C/-BB 10.4 in, 1934C/-BB 10.4 in, 1944C/-BB 10.4 in, 1964C/-BB 10.4 in
- Garmin: 1020/1020xs/1040xs, GPSMAP 1242xsv/1222xsv/1222, 4012/4212, 5012/5212, 6212, 7012/7212, 8012/8212,
- Lowrance: ELITE-12T
- Northstar: 6x00i - 12 in, 8000I - 12 in
- Raymarine: a Series-a125/a127/a128, C120, C120W, E120, e series-eS125/eS127/eS128, G120, gS series-gS125
- Si-Tex: CVS-128
- Simrad: NSE12, GB40 15 in
Face Plate will accept instruments within the 11.75 x 15 in. Comes complete with Large Radar/Chartplotter Housing and four (4) Ball Mounts (#831ST-BALL)
Faceplates and Mounts come uncut and not drilled so that you can fit the housing in the orientation you need.
Weight: 10 lb