for US Continental orders over $99
Edson's Vision Series Instrument Housings safely and conveniently mount your instruments right at the helm! Edson's new Vision Series™ Instrument Housings look great, are strong and durable and will keep your sailing and engine instruments, autopilot controls, radar and chart displays and other important instruments within easy reach and viewing distance of the helmsman.
Edson's #2030-10x10 Small Radar/Chartplotter Housing fits displays like:
- Furuno: GP-1670/GP-1670F 5.7 in, NavNet vx2 7 in, 1523, 1715
- Lowrance: HDS-5, HDS-7, HDS 7 Carbon,
- Raymarine: a Series - A50, A57, A70, A75, A77, A78;
- Si-Tex: CVS-126
- Simrad / B&G: B&G Zeus³ 7, B&G Vulcan7, B&G Zeus Touch 7, GO7, NSS7 evo², NSS7 evo3, NSS7, Vulcan R 7 in
- Northstar: 6x00i - 6.4 in
Face Plate will accept instruments within the 8.75 x 9.5 in. Comes complete with Small Radar/Chartplotter Housing and two (2) Ball Mounts (#831ST-BALL)
Faceplates and Mounts come uncut and not drilled so that you can fit the housing in the orientation you need.
Weight: 5 lb