for US Continental orders over $99
Edson Single Lever Engine Control for Edson Pedestal #336 with 58" Angled Guard
Our Part #: EDS-1660-45C-58A | Mfr. Part #: 1660-45C-58A
Weight: 18.8 lb
Edson's Single Lever Engine Control for Edson Pedestal #336 with 58 in Angled Guard provides simple, safe, one-handed operation while maneuvering your boat under power. Mounted on the Pedestal with the 58 in Angled 1 1/8 in diameter Stainless Pedestal Guard Pipe and a stainless Top Plate, it takes up virtually no additional cockpit space and incorporates positioning holes for quick mounting of any of Edson's Teak or Poly Cockpit Tables.
*PLEASE NOTE: Guard mounted Single lever side mount engine controls cannot be used if there is a side-mounted brake on the pedestal. We assume that the control will be fitted to a standard height pedestal (28 in deck to wheel shaft height). If your pedestal is a different height please contact Mauri Pro Sailing customer service before ordering.
**IMPORTANT PEDESTAL INFORMATION: Edson makes two sizes of Classic Pedestals: a 300 Series with 6 7/8 in diameter top (often refered to as size 45, since they will hold a compass with a 4 in or 5 in card), and a 400 Series with 8 in diameter top (often refered to as size 6, since they will hold a compass with a 6 in card). When ordering pedestal accessories, look for size 45 for 6 7/8 in 300 Series Pedestals and size 6 for 400 Series 8 in Pedestals.
Features of the Control:
- Single-Lever operation of both the clutch and throttle.
- Comes complete with Morse SL3 Engine Control Mechanism.
- Neutral Lockout — throttle can be operated without engaging transmission.
- Positive detents for transmission.
- Constructed of the highest quality non-magnetic marine-grade materials.
- Cast Aluminum Housing with Glossy White Baked-on urethane finish — matches Edson Pedestals.
- Highly polished investment-cast 316 Stainless Handle.
- Type 316 Stainless Top Plate, Guard Pipes and Guard Feet Included.
- Sized to fit 300 Series Edson Pedestal Bowls (6 7/8 in diameter top).
- Fits all Edson Pedestals Classic Style Pedestals with Thru-Shaft Brakes.
- Gasketed Housing — keeps moisture away from mechanism and cables.