for US Continental orders over $99
Our Part #: ACR-3965-1 | Mfr. Part #: 3965.1
Product Number: 3965 (Bulk) / 3965.1 (Carded)
Size: 5.06 in x 1.38 in x 1.2" (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)
Weight: 1.2 oz (33 g) without batteries
Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
Operation: Manual twist On/Off
Activation Method: Manual Activation Only
Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED.
Light Type: Strobe
Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada.
Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
Accessories (with carded version): PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap.
Limited Warranty: 1 year
The LED C-Strobe is a manually activated personal distress strobe light with a dramatically improved operating life. This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged and features a 45 lumen LED that typically operates for 120 hours continuously. The C-Strobe has been USCG/SOLAS approved and is manually activated with an easy twist on/off activation, making it an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies.
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED.
- The extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours.
- Waterproof - Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation.
- Impact-resistant case.
- Uses two "AA" 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved.
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility.
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to the oral inflation tube.