for US Continental orders over $99
Our Part #: ACR-3963-1 | Mfr. Part #: 3963.1
Product Number: 3963.1 (Carded)
Size: 5.06 in x 1.38 in x 1.2 in (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)
Weight: 1.2 oz (33 g) without batteries
Operational Life: >30 hr at 30°C (>20 hr at -1°C)
Operation: Manual twist On/Off
Activation Method: Manual Activation Only.
Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
Lamp: 20 Lumen White LED.
Light Type: Steady On
Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada.
Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
Accessories (with carded version): PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap.
Limited Warranty: 1 year
The LED C-Light is a manually activated, steady-on personal distress light with dramatically improved operating life. This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged, and has a 20 lumen LED that typically operates for 30 hours continuously. The C-Light has been approved by USCG/SOLAS, and is activated manually with an easy twist on/off activation, making it an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies.
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED.
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours.
- Waterproof - Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation.
- Impact resistant case.
- Uses two "AA" 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved.
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility.
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube.