for US Continental orders over $99
Ronstan Blocks - Orbit Blocks Footblocks
Ronstan Orbit blocks are a no-compromise product range developed to meet the demands and expectations of the very dedicated and increasingly professional racing sailor. Side cheeks incorporating head structure and hub are precision machined as a single part from solid alloy, leaving material only where it contributes to the load carrying capacity of the block and eliminating the need for additional fasteners. The Orbit sheave has captive acetal or Torlon® ball bearings for side thrust loads, eliminating the need for side retainer plates. This reduces weight and allows for a wider bearing surface that can accommodate longer Torlon needles - achieving a substantially higher strength-to-weight ratio.
- Primary mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker systems on boats to 16m (53ft).
- Secondary mainsheet, vang blocks on boats to 18m (60ft).
- Backstay systems on boats to 14m (46ft).
- General control line and lead block applications on larger yachts.
- Fully machined Alloy cheek plates.
- Alloy sheaves with captive ball races.
- Torlon needle rollers.
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings. .
MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Ronstan Blocks - Orbit Blocks Footblocks and all your other sailing and boating needs.