for US Continental orders over $99
Airmar Smart Sensor Depth & temperature 20 Degree Tilted NMEA 2000 DT800
GT21-TH S/S Thru-Hull ClearV CHIRP, 600W 50/200kHz Traditional, 500W 260 45
GT23M-TH Stainless Steel, TH Mount Transducer, Mid-Band CHIRP/CHIRP DownV - 260/455kHz,
GT30-TH SS Thru-Hull DownV /SideV Scanning Transducer w/Temp f/Hull Deadrises Less
GT30-THP SS Thru-Hull Pair DownV /SideV Scanning Transducer w/Temp f/Hull Deadrise
GT51M-TH SS TH DownV /SideV 500W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600W (Mid-Band CH
Airmar 509LHW 3kW 28 to 60kHz & 150 to 250kHz Thru-Hull Transducer
Garmin Transducers Thru Hull
The Economical Option for Easy-to-interpret Live Scanning Sonar.
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views.
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' deep below your boat.
- Both forward and down views included in 1 transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed.
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy.
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions.
MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Garmin Transducers Thru Hull and all your other sailing and boating needs.