for US Continental orders over $99
Airmar 509LHW 3kW 28 to 60kHz & 150 to 250kHz Thru-Hull Transducer
Garmin Transducers - Thru-Hull Airmar
Garmin Thru-hull transducers, as their name implies, are installed in a hole drilled through the hull.Benefits of AIRMAR’s Thru-Hull:
- One broadband transducer covers up to 117 kHz of bandwidth - greater opportunities to detect fish in the water column.
- Superior resolution - precise separation between baitfish and gamefish represented on the display with crisp images.
- Enhanced bottom fishing - resolve targets close to the bottom or near structure/wrecks.
- Amazing detail - recognize haloclines and thermoclines.
- Improved signal to noise ratio - find fish and track bottom at high boat speeds.