We Ship Worldwide! | FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99. Click for details.

Order Status Login 1-888-756-8883 Contact Us

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details

Ecoworks Marine

Ecoworks Marine
Sort By:
Worldwide Shipping

Ecoworks Marine

Core Ingredients:

  • Bacteria and enzymes.
  • Eco-solvents from plant.
  • Plant and fermentation extracts.
  • Naturally derived sustainable surfactants.
  • Naturally occurring non-hazardous.


  • PH Neutral -Phosphate Free.
  • Qualities -No Harmful chemicals.
  • MARPOL Compliant.
  • Marine pollution convention 73/78.
  • Ultimate Biodegradability 80% in 28 days, remaining 20% within 90 days. Most inBiodegradable in products are only primary which is 20% in 28 days with no limit as to when the remaining substance will disintegrate.
  • Our Packaging:

    • We package our liquids within clear HDPE 2 Plastics.
    • Made mainly from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life.
    • Is the most environmentally stable of all plastics - giving off no harmful fumes into the environment. Can be recycled up to 10x.
    • It is more cost efficient to produce HDPE 2 than virgin plastic.
    • Clear plastic is important also, many recycling centers don't have the means to process colored plastic bottles.

    Why not Glass?.

    Glass creates more than 6 times the global warming gases than plastic during manufacturing glass is heavy for transportation and shipping.

    Why not bioplastics?.

    • Made from the same materials as conventional petroleum-based plastics, but with even more chemicals to help break down faster.
    • Can not be recycled.
    • When on landfill they produce methane gases.
    • All Ecoworks Marine Preserve the Living Seas products are compliant and surpass the MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 criteria and are declared not harmful to the marine or river environment. The Preserve the Living Seas brand is a statement of intent from Ecoworks Marine to help reduce the decline of the fauna and flora of our oceans.

      MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Ecoworks Marine and all your other sailing and boating needs.