for US Continental orders over $99
- Bacteria and enzymes
- Eco-solvents from plant
- Plant and fermentation extracts
- Naturally derived sustainable surfactants
- Naturally occurring non-hazardous
- PH Neutral -Phosphate Free
- Qualities -No Harmful chemicals
- MARPOL Compliant
- Marine pollution convention 73/78
- Ultimate Biodegradability 80% in 28 days, remaining 20% within 90 days. Most "Biodegradable" products are only primary which is 20% in 28 days with no limit as to when the remaining substance will disintegrate.
- We package our liquids within clear HDPE 2 Plastics.
- Made mainly from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life.
- Is the most environmentally stable of all plastics - giving off no harmful fumes into the environment. Can be recycled up to 10x.
- It is more cost efficient to produce HDPE 2 than virgin plastic.
- Clear plastic is important also, many recycling centers don't have the means to process colored plastic bottles.
Why not Glass?
Glass creates more than 6 times the global warming gases than plastic during manufacturing glass is heavy for transportation and shipping.
Why not bioplastics?
- Made from the same materials as conventional petroleum-based plastics, but with even more chemicals to help break down faster.
- Can not be recycled.
- When on landfill they produce methane gases.
All Ecoworks Marine Preserve the Living Seas products are compliant and surpass the MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 criteria and are declared not harmful to the marine or river environment. The Preserve the Living Seas brand is a statement of intent from Ecoworks Marine to help reduce the decline of the fauna and flora of our oceans.