FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
The VC Series is designed for simple, low cost anchor recovery on smaller boats and rope hauling on larger vessels.Product Features:
- Vertical design suits smaller powerboats or sailboats and can be utilised for anchor rodes, as a docking capstan on larger craft, or auxiliary line hauling from any direction.
- High quality, hard wearing stainless steel (AISI 316) above deck components.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using fl uted, snag-free warping drum for positive control of all ropes.
- Simplifi ed through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks.
- Alternative gearbox/motor positions accommodate virtually all installation situations.
- Compact, reliable gearbox, made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer on VC500 and VC1000 models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motors, designed for marine winches.
- Easily disassembled for servicing.
- Can be mounted horizontally for use as a pot hauler or davit winch.