FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Low Profile D-Hatch Size 64 - 19 11/16 in. x 23 5/8 in. Flange Base
The Low Profile D-Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat. Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts.
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked.
- Low profile hatches open up to 180° (round hatches open to 170°)
- Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95°.
- Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance.
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling.
- Available in Round and D-Hatch configuration.
- Full range of spare parts available.
- Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.
- Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4").
- Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.