KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, durable, non-skid coating that spreads quickly and easily with our proprietary roller, offering a beautiful, high traction surface. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from a rolled "pleasure boat" texture to an industrial aggressive "work boat" texture.
Choose your currency:
• A very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic anti-skid surface
• Low-glare, IR reflective finish
• Homogeneous color – won’t wear through and expose filler materials
• Available in white, cream, light grey, light blue, and now black and neutral (ideal for tinting)
• Choose the perfect texture for your application with our special roller cover (included with order)
• Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal (metal surfaces must be properly primed)
• Rolls on nicely over other worn non-skid surfaces with only a scrub and scuff-up — no need to grind or sand smooth first
• Non-toxic, no volatile solvents
• No toxic solvents or cleansers needed to prepare surface
• Cleans up with soap and water
KiwiGrip is a homogenous material, so it doesn’t present the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Anti-skid coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out — leaving an unsafe deck that’s hard to clean and even harder to re-coat. With KiwiGrip, re-coating is a breeze, and repairs are invisible.
KiwiGrip is applied by brush and our special texture roller, and is considerably easier, faster and less expensive to apply than spray or two-part anti-slip deck coatings.
Copyright © 2019 Mauri Pro Sailing.