- Who can become an affiliate?
- How do I sign up?
- Does my website qualify for the MAURIPRO Sailing affiliate program?
- Can I apply to be an affiliate with MAURIPRO Sailing if I don't have a website yet?
- Is there a cost for joining the affiliate program?
- How does an affiliate earn commissions?
- How does an affiliate get paid?
- Who manages the Affiliate program?
- How do you see that a client entered through my site and purchased?
- What is a cookie?
- What are we looking for in an affiliate applicant?
- Can I participate if I live outside the United States?
- Do I need to disclose my relationship with a Merchant?
- Does my personal website qualify for the MAURIPRO Sailing Affiliate Program?
1. Who can become an affiliate?
Anyone who has a webpage or blog that is related to the sailing or marine industries.
2. How do I sign up?
It's easy! All you have to do is click on the link below and fill out or Affiliate application. A MAURIPRO Sailing member will contact you once your webpage has been approved.
3. Does my website qualify for the MAURIPRO Sailing affiliate program?
Anyone can apply. However, MAURIPRO Sailing reserves the right to deny the application of webs that contain objectionable material, including pornography, explicit language, violence or any discrimination.
4. Can I apply to be an affiliate with MAURIPRO Sailing if I don't have a website yet?
No, you must have an existing website in order to become an affiliate. Webs that are under construction or that have other place holders are not deemed operating.
5. Is there a cost for joining the affiliate program?
There is no cost for joining our affiliate program. When you sign up you are partnering with us to promote our brand!
6. How does an affiliate earn commissions?
For every purchase a client makes when they enter our site via your promotional banner, you will receive a 3% commission.
7. How does an affiliate get paid?
Earnings can be redeemed in the following ways!
- As store credit when amount earned is less than $500.
- Via Paypal when the earned amount exceeds $500.
8. Who manages the Affiliate program?
We manage our affiliate program in-house!
9. How do you see that a client entered through my site and purchased?
10. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is tracked by the web browser. A cookie does not personally identify you. The cookie is only a way to know that a particular browser was used to visit our sites, so we can learn more about our site! Cookies allow us to understand things such as whether a particular browser is spending time on our site, visiting several times per month or other types of analysis. If you never provide your personal information, then your visits, despite using cookies, are completely anonymous. Browsers can be set to accept or reject these cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. This piece of information is needed, so that we are aware of the purchase that has been made through your site.
11. What are we looking for in an affiliate applicant?
We are looking for sites that have an established blog/website with a good amount of visitors traffic, and that provide high-quality content regarding the sailing and marine industries.
12. Can I participate if I live outside the United States?
Yes, we are currently working on an affiliate program for each of our online stores. Just let us know what country you would like to link to and we will gladly set you up!
13. Do I need to disclose my relationship with a Merchant?
Yes, it's necessary by the FTC law that one should include a disclosure statement with any advertising done to make it clear that it is a paid advertising. The disclosure should be clear, concise and should be close to the advertising without the need to scroll. Pop up advertising is not allowed.
14. Does my personal website qualify for the Mauripro Sailing Affiliate Program?
Anyone can apply for the program. However, MAURIPRO Sailing reserves the right to refuse any site. Websites that contain objectionable material, including pornography, explicit language or content or support for violent or discriminatory groups will be regarded as unacceptable for Program.