Cruising and Racing Sails
MZC Cruising Mainsail - Charter (SF)
When you need a sail, which demands little care or will be used in the toughest conditions, count on MZC Charter Sails. Cruising sails built to last. If you are running a charter company or planning to live aboard, these on-the-budget sails are the answer.
MZC sails, designed to be cost-efficient for any charter operator. These sails are ideal for charter companies looking to maximize their return on investment, while providing their customers with a set of great looking sails (key for those family vacation images). MZC long lasting cruising/charter sails.
Standard MCZ Sail Features
- Headboards made in marine-grade aluminum.
- Luff slides.
- Tell Tales on leech batten for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Easy to adjust Battens pockets.
- Cunningham available as a press ring or webbing.
- Spreader Patches (for medium and large catamarans)
- Two set of reefs.
Roller Furling Mainsails Options
- Sunbrella or Dacron UV cover on clew.
- Roller Furling Clew block attached with webbing (always sewn under the UV cover for enhanced UV protection.)
- Hand sewn Leather Corner reinforcement in light grey leather.
- Webbing on head and tack.
Special Payment Plan
Contact us to discuss how your company can benefit of our Charter industry financial plan.
MZC Coastal Cruising Sails are guaranteed for 2 years against faulty workmanship or damage due to sailcloth manufacturing, subject to proper maintenance and when used under the designed wind conditions. Regular wear and tear are not covered.