Cruising and Racing Sails
MZ6R Cruising Mainsail - Radial Performance
Long-lasting shape-holding with added cruising performance. Ideal sails for the cruiser looking to improve their speed and reduce heeling angles. MZ6R Radial cruising sails the recommended choice for Multihulls and Mid to Big Boats. Performance and endurance guarantee.
MZ6R are cruising performance-oriented sails. They are sails for the owner who wants the white traditional look of sails but a contemporary sail design. Ideal for mid and big size monohulls and multihulls. MZ6R are manufactured out of Polyester Cruise Laminate. Tri-Radial panel layout.
These Radial performance cruise and cruise race sails are available in several formats:
- Battened Mainsail; full (default), partial or short.
- In mast Roller Furling with a hollow leech and clew block.
- In mast Roller Furling with a positive roach supported by vertical battens and with a clew block.
- In boom Roller Furling with full battens.
- Headboards made in marine-grade aluminum.
- Draft Stripes.
- Bolt rope or slides.
- Tell Tales at leech batten for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Easy to adjust Battens pockets. All batten pockets are sewn with backing pads for extra durability.
- Cunningham available as a press ring, or webbing loop.
- One or two set of reefs. A third set of reef is available for performance offshore or multihull sails.
- UV Cover optionally fitted at the Clew on roller furling mains in either Sunbrella or UV Dacron.
- Roller Furling Clew block are attached with webbing, which is always sewn under the UV cover for enhanced UV protection.
- Hand sewn Leather Corner reinforcement in light grey leather. Soft headboard.
- UV Seam protection treatment for sealing sewn seams, sealing out UV, moisture, dirt and wind.
- Vertical Batten Pockets (for roller furling mainsails)
- Bluewater upgrades for all MZ6R Performance Offshore Voyager Sails.
- Batten Car System package upgrade. Ask our sail consultants about our package pricing.
MZ6R Performance Cruising Sails are guaranteed for 2 years against faulty workmanship or damage due to sailcloth manufacturing, subject only to proper maintenance and being used in appropriate wind conditions. Regular wear and tear are not covered.