Cruising and Racing Sails
MZ2 Cruising Mainsail - Coastal (MF)
Ideal for coastal cruising or day sailing for boats from 20 up to 60 ft. Built out of semi-firm dacron for added performance and durability. MZ2 Dacron cruising sails your power source for sailing around the bay with ease and performance. Easy to trim.
MZ2 sails, designed with days of coastal cruising and day sailing in mind. These sails are ideal for the owner who is planning to sail up and down the coast or invite friends to have a drink at sunset time. MZ2 favors Endurance over Performance as the most essential value.
MAURIPRO MZ2 Cruising Sails will power your sailboat for many years as they will endure a thousands of cruising miles.
These coastal cruise sails are available in several formats:
a. Full Batten Mainsail
b. Short batten configuration
c. In mast Roller Furling with a hollow leech and clew block
d. In boom Roller Furling with full battens
- Headboards made in marine-grade aluminum.
- Draft Stripes (if requested).
- Bolt rope or slides.
- Nylon Tell Tales on leech batten for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Easy to adjust Battens pockets. All batten pockets sewn with backing pads for extra durability.
- Cunningham available as a press ring or webbing.
- Radial Patches are standard for better load distribution.
- Spreader Patches.
- One or two set of reefs.
Roller Furling Mainsails Options
- Sunbrella or Dacron UV cover on clew.
- Roller Furling Clew block attached with webbing (always sewn under the UV cover for enhanced UV protection.)
- Hand sewn Leather Corner reinforcement in light grey leather.
- Webbing on head and tack.
Batten Car System package upgrade. Ask our sail consultants about our package pricing.
MZ2 Coastal Cruising Sails are guaranteed for 2 years against faulty workmanship or damage due to sailcloth manufacturing, subject only to proper maintenance and when used under appropriate wind conditions. Regular wear and tear are not covered.