Cruising and Racing Sails
MZ6R Cruising Genoa - Radial Performance
Long-lasting shape-holding with added cruising performance. Ideal sails for the cruiser looking to improve their speed and reduce heeling angles. MZ6R Radial cruising sails the recommended choice for Multihulls and Mid to Big Boats. Performance and endurance guarantee.
MZ6R are cruising performance-oriented sails. They are sails for the owner who wants the white traditional look of sails but a contemporary sail design. Ideal for mid and big size monohulls and multihulls. MZ6R are manufactured out of Polyester Cruise Laminate. Tri-Radial panel layout.
- Head can be fitted with a webbing loop, a stainless steel "O" ring or a press ring. Webbing loops on head and tack are default for roller furling genoas.
- For performance offshore or multihull sails: Webbing Loops on Roller Furling headsails are fitted with leather reinforcement for chafe and UV protection (if required).
- Luff tape is standard. Hanks are standard for all non-furling genoas (if requested)
- All luff tapes have double roping.
- Port and Starboard wool Tell Tales for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat or V Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Foam luff available in Foam Pad (default), Foam Strips, or Rope.
- Dacron UV cover (white) is standard. Sunbrella UV cover is available.
- UV Cover optionally fitted at the Clew on roller furling mains in either Sunbrella or UV Dacron.
- Roller Furling Clew block are attached with webbing, which is always sewn under the UV cover for enhanced UV protection.
- Hand sewn Leather Corner reinforcement in light grey leather. Soft headboard.
Bluewater upgrades for all MZ6R Performance Offshore Voyager Sails.
MZ6R Performance Cruising Sails are guaranteed for 2 years against faulty workmanship or damage due to sailcloth manufacturing, subject only to proper maintenance and being used in appropriate wind conditions. Regular wear and tear are not covered.