Cruising and Racing Sails
MZ4 Cruising Genoa - Bluewater (CD)
Cruising oceans, sailing in gale force winds, or spending long periods under the Caribbean sun? MZ4 Bluewater cruising sails provide you with the durability you are looking for. Strong and durable with a soft finish for easy reefing or flaking.
MZ4 Offshore Voyager cruising sails are designed specifically for the salty bluewater cruiser n mind. These sails are ideal for the cruiser and his boat ready to leave on a lifetime adventure, cross oceans or planning to go into the horizon and sail in deep blue waters. MZ4 will endure the fatigue of days of high winds and heavy seas. MZ4 are true offshore sailing sails. Soft finish for easy reefing and added durability. All MZ4 sails are manufactured out of BCD Dacron.
- Head can be fitted with a webbing loop, a stainless steel "O" ring or a Rutgerson Press ring.
- Webbing loops on head and tack are default for roller furling genoas.
- Luff tape is standard. Hanks are standard for all non-furling genoas.
- All luff tapes have double roping.
- Port and Starboard wool Tell Tales for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat or V Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Foam luff available in Foam Pad (default), Foam Strips, or Rope.
- Sunbrella UV cover.
Additional MZ4 Offshore Voyager Finishes
- Half-moon reinforcement patches for hanks.
- Triangular reinforcement wedge at seam ends on the Leech and Foot.
- Horizontal (HOJO) seams triple stitched.
- Double stitching on all patch layers.
- Double Tapes.
- Two Ply to head and clew.
2:1 leech line purchase at the clew is available for larger sails.
MZ4 Offshore Voyager Cruising Sails are guaranteed for 2 years against faulty workmanship or damage due to sailcloth manufacturing, subject only to proper maintenance and being used in appropriate wind conditions. Regular wear and tear are not covered.