Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Ideal for use on mainsheet, spinnaker sheet, vang, halyard and backstay applications on boats up to 14 m (46 ft), general applications on larger yachts, alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Swivelling head post for full 3-axis articulation
- Strong precision cast padeye base
- Resilient rubber stan D -up boot prevents clatter & block falling down when not loaded
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Mount with 4 x 6mm (1/4") fasteners (not supplied)
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
Estimated Shipping time: 10-20 Business Days (Business days exclude Holidays & Weekends)