Lewmar pioneered the high volume flush hatch platform back in 2006, bringing what was then superyacht studying into mainstream boat production. The precision of the fit makes for a sleek, modern look and means no more stubbed toes for boat owners.
- Clean aesthetics
- Trim kit fits all standard sizes
- EPDM seal provides watertight structure
- Dark grey acrylic options keeps cabin cooler
- Water drained effortlessly away by deck-molded channels
- Strong, stylish handles and hinges.
Best mid range hatch in the business.
The Low Profile Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat. Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as a foredeck hatches on smaller to midsize yachts.
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked
- Low profile hatches open up to 180 degrees (round hatches open to 170 degrees)
- Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95 degrees
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
- Available in Round and D-Hatch configuration
Your Direct Access To Sailing Solutions