Orbit blocks™ are a no-compromise product range developed to meet the demands and expectation of the very dedicated and increasingly professional racing sailor. Side cheeks incorporating head structure and hub are precision machined as a single part from solid alloy, leaving material only where it contributes to the load carrying capacity of the block and eliminating the need for additional fasteners. The Orbit sheave has captive Acetal ball bearings for side thrust loads, eliminating the need for side retainer plates. This reduces Weight: and allows for a wider bearing surface that can accommodate longer Torlon® needles – achieving a substantially higher strength-to- Weight: ratio
- Primary mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker systems on boats to 12m (40ft)
- Secondary mainsheet, vang systems on boats to 14m (46ft)
- Standard and running backstay systems on boats to 10m (33ft)
- General control line and lead block applications on larger yachts
- Fully machined Alloy cheek plates
- Alloy sheaves with captive ball races
- Torlon® needle rollers
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings
- The highest strength-to- Weight: ratio
- Minimal friction loss, especially when working at high loads
- Totally reliable and trouble free performance
- Simplicity of design and construction to facilitate maintenance and servicing
- Elegant, functional styling and finish.
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
Estimated Shipping time: 10-20 Business Days (Business days exclude Holidays & Weekends)