JP Funster Windsurf Board
ASA SANDWICH Technology with full EVA deck, nose protector and a carrying handle
GET STARTED AND JOIN THE FUN
The Funsters combine the easy handling of a super stable beginner board with the performance of a larger freeride board. They are excellent beginner and family boards. Advanced riders can also have fun on them.
They have comfortable EVA decks and lots of different footstrap options. This allows you to slowly move from an easy cruising setup, to a sportier stance out on the rail of the board. They all come with indestructible, detachable fiberglass nose protectors.
The 205 and 180 are simply perfect beginner boards. After only a few hours everybody will be sailing back and forth, and will quickly reach the thrill of planing.
The 145 and 160 have a wide range of use: From beginner boards for kids and lightweights to sporty cruisers for more advanced riders.
- The short and wide, rather parallel outline, along with an even volume distribution makes them super stable which gives you confidence and helps you to improve quickly
- A flat bottom curve with a long water line length for good non-planing speed and upwind performance
- Simple and proven dagger board system for stability and to go upwind easily
- The mast track is centered and very close to the dagger board, making the board react quickly to rig and foot steering.
- For beginners to advanced freeriders
- Fun from the moment you step on
- Planing in very light winds
- Super easy and very stable
- Easy tracking in non-planing conditions
- Effortless rig and foot steering
- Easy to learn footstrap technique
- Perfect to experience the real fun side of windsurfing (planing) as fast as possible
- Great Family boards