Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming. Includes Diablo Universal Joint.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind.
• Two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
• Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.
Part Number: EA/900DC