Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
• Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
• Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
• Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
• Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
• Universal head with full 3-axis articulation.
• Shackle head lockable at 0 or 90 degrees.
• Alloy Rope/Wire sheave version also available.
• Sheave: U.V. stabilised acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models).
• Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy.
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black acetal.
• Shackle, post & hub: Grade 316 stainless steel.
Ideal for use on mainsheet, spinnaker sheet, vang, halyard and backstay applications on boats up to 14 m (46 ft), cheek plates: aluminium alloy, ball bearings: high compression strength carbon black acetal, shackle, post & hub: grade 316 stainless steel.
Part Number: RF74100