Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
• Auto and Manual models to suit every application or preference.
• Up to 14:1 holding power.
• Easily fitted and securely retained Dyneema® link head.
• Smooth easing of sheets.
• Manual ON/OFF ratchet selection.
• Sheave: Hard anodised Aluminium.
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
• Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon.
• Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®.
Dinghy mainsheet systems, mainsheet fine tune systems on sportsboats & small keel boats, mainsheet systems on sportsboats using RF7 mainsheet swivel cleat unit, spinnaker and job sheets on dinghies - especially modern asymmetric classes and control line applications on larger yachts.
Part Number: RF46102