• Blackgold mast. EX900
• Blackgold 40 mm Medium Boom EX940
• Blackgold 27 mm Sprit. EX960
• Rigging pack as with all Blackgold sets, EX13591
The Blackgold Rig is the world's most advanced Optimist rig. For many years it has been chosen as the official charter rig for the I.O.D.A World, European, Asian and Oceanian Championships.
Several outstanding results have been achieved in the past years. A lot of credit goes to all the coaches, trainers and sailors with whom we developed this ultimate rig for Optimist racing.
Feature for feature, there is no equal to the Optiparts Blackgold set. 45 microns Black hard anodized 7075 mast, a choice of 3 black anodized booms and a black anodized 7075 sprit. All black fittings, hard anodized cleats, a black sprit chafe guard, captive eye straps on the boom, a halyard cleat with becket. Zero stretch, zero creep, black, Vectran line package, 45 mm power boom, Harken ball bearing halyard blocks and pure Vectran spliced halyards.
• Heavy duty Black hard anodized 7075 T6 mast.
• Aerospace spec. alloy super stiff 7075 T6 mast and sprit section.
• High Delrin heel plug, for less friction and to avoid wear.
• Stainless steel hook-in block backing plate - to avoid wear.
• Through bolted and insulated vang cleat - to prevent failure.
• Aluminum pin stop instead of plastic - to avoid breakage.
• Aluminum pennant holders - which do not cut the lines.
• Halyard with Harken hook-in block and 29 mm Harken Tielite block.
• Pure Vectran spliced halyard.
• Low friction nylon wind indicator - extra sensitive.
• Delrin pin type heel-plug - no wear.
• Vectran control lines - zero stretch, zero creep - the ultimate.
• Sprit adjuster handle.
The 40 mm Blackgold Medium Boom is a stiff and lightweight boom which is suitable for the majority of sailors.
Part Number: EX975
* Oversize item
Due to the large size or weight of this item it is considered oversize and does not qualify for free shipping offers. Shipping by freight carrier may be required. Click here for more information.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
© Site content copyright Mauri Pro Sailing, LLC. All rights reserved
Site developed by Mauri Pro Sailing