The Naish Orbit is designed with a large surface area and low rocker for early planing and freeride fun in light wind conditions. It features an angled heel side center fin for unmatched upwind performance. It is the ideal twin tip board for riders of any skill level who are looking to increase their number of days on the water. This Naish kiteboard features a supreme pop wood core which gives it unmatched reflex characteristics. The top and bottom of the dub board are coated full length carbon, increasing the boards stiffness and adding to the boards superior flex response. Impact reinforcement zones diffuse the impact through out the board which, when combined with the lightweight high tensile graduated laminates, give this board unrivaled durability. This Naish kiteboard includes a handle and 5.0 fins.
- Medium Flex F35 = Ideal for slow to medium speed riding
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/8/20 = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Angled Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- Side-cut Rails = Maximized surface area + back foot grip
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + rigidity