The Gyropilot Graphic is a Multifunction display and the control of the NKE pilot. Its graphic display offers a wide range of display options : a detailed representation of the control parameters of the Gyropilot , un configurable Multifunction, for the display of 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels on the screen, a scroll-down menu which indicates in full the settings and configurations, available in 6 languages (French, English, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch).
Using the wire or radio remote control, the user selects the channels to be displayed; the Gyropilot Graphic is also available in a white version.
Part Number: 90-60-352
Display of the data in pilot mode
• The value at that very moment.
• The rudder angle.
• The mode.
• The value of the adjusted gain.
Display of the choice of the 5 steering modes
• Apparent wind.
• True wind.
• Control of the pilot with backlight keys.
• Direct adjustment (with the browser) of the gain and of the instructions per degree.
• Direct access to the adjustments and alarms.
• Display of the data received on the NMEA input.
• Saving of the adjustments according to the conditions.
Display of the sailing data
• Simultaneous display of 1 to 4 data per page.
• Analogue or digital display of the nke Bus or of the NMEA values.
• Saving of the programmed pages.
• Direct access to the calibration of the transducers and to the adjustements of the alarms.
• Energy running thanks to the display of the course holding and consumption.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
© Site content copyright Mauri Pro Sailing, LLC. All rights reserved
Site developed by Mauri Pro Sailing