The TP2 Phantom Hi-Fit Trouser is fully articulated to follow the body's contours. The trousers are lighter weight than it's predecessors with increased protection and reinforcement built in. The trouser bib is higher for extra wind and waterproof protection and incorporates a touch and close shoulder fastening system.
Highly durable Cordura reinforcement has been used on the knees, seat and ankles. The hi-fits are unlined, with a 2-way waterproof Riri Storm Zip with bat wing adjusters on the back to trim the waist for a closer fit. This helps contour the trousers to the wearer's profile and removes any excess bulk at the front.
The TP2 Alpha fabric technology also uses an active moisture transfer which helps reduce the build up of condensation on the inside during periods of high activity - keeping the wearer dryer and more comfortable.
• Fully articulated.
• Touch and close shoulder and ankle fasteners.
• Double storm flap w/ 2-way adjustable Riri zipper.
• Bat wing adjusters around waist.
• Cordura® reinforcement on knees, seat and ankles.
• Fast draining leg pocket.
• Fabric: Henri-Lloyd TP2 Alpha.