Harken's One-Way Drainage System: A full-length 9-point drainage system drains water away from the foot through a series of internal channels in the sole. Harken's one-way system prevents water and debris from reentering the shoe though the drainage ports.
Harken's Radial Traction Zones: The full 360-degree pattern of siping allows siping flexion of the sole in all directions. This pattern is placed under the 3 main pressure zones of your foot to give each area independent traction. Used in combination with a special rubber compound, traction is greatly increased.
• Women's HydroFlux fit designed specifically for women's feet (2058 only).
• Highly breathable, quick-dry mesh with protective layer against the foot.
• Breathable aerated synthetic leather for support and protection.
• TPU (Thermoplastic urethane) toe cap for protection.
• Integrated tongue wing to keep tongue in place.
• Fasten-quick system with lace stopper.
• Stretch lace protector.
• Nonmarking, nonrusting components.
• Antibacterial silver-woven footbed kills odor-causing bacteria.
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for shock absorption, neutral pronation, and all-day comfort.
• Stability Track - Controls ankle and foot rotation while maintaining freedom of movement.
• Metatarsal Support provides all-day forefoot support in a wider toe box for improved balance.
• Active Arch Support reduces strain on plantar fascia and aligns knees.
• Molded heel cup provides shock absorption, support, reduces fatigue.
• Outsole: Rubber.
• Midsole: EVA.
• Upper: Synthetic quick-dry materials.