The typical base placement (center of the pedestal base) is 10% aft of the headstay. This is not a critical location, but rather a "Rule of Thumb". Various obstacles can obstruct the pedestal base position.
All knuckles are bent to 57 degrees. All pedestals are set at 23 degrees. All angles are calculated on a perfectly flat and level deck. Wedges will be required on many installations to make up for deck camber. A universal black molded urethane wedge which can be cut to fit is available from Forespar®.
• Leach twist perfectly trimmed downwind.
• Self tacking upwind.
• Self vanging downwind.
• Up and downwind jib control based on a simple & effective principle.
• Sail more easily and more efficiently.
• White Powder Coated (base only).
• Perfect trim of your 100% self-tacking jib Wing and Wing downwind.
Part Number: 313102
* Oversize item
Due to the large size or weight of this item it is considered oversize and does not qualify for free shipping offers. Shipping by freight carrier may be required. Click here for more information.