Like the Facnor carbon furling systems on board of Jean Luc Van Den Heede's 80 footer, the Ls/Lx/Rx drum and swivel are fitted with a "bearing box" (see above). This was tested over ocean races under loads up to 20 to 30 times higher than a 30ft cruising boat. Even under high halyard tension furling remains easy. This innovative system is now available for every boat thanks to Facnor continuous development.
• Smooth rotation even under high loads.
• Maintenance free.
• Large range of new sections.
• Strong connections.
• Smooth stainless steel feeder + pre feeder.
• Rotating tack fitting.
• Adjustable guides.
• Insulation between different materials.
• 40 micron hard anodising.
50' to 90' (15 m to 28 m).
Note: When ordering please specify headstay diameter.