Kit includes: Top and bottom mecanisms (swivel+drum).
The Asym-Fx allows to furl in the asymmetric Spinnakers from the cockpit by pulling the bottom furling line. The anti-twist rope rotates up to the top end. The central line connecting the sail luff and the torque rope by the middle starts furling in. Unlike the Gennaker (Code Zero), the torque rope is not captive from the luff tape. The drum continuous furling line prevents from overriding and can be left fitted on deck or easily removed. Therefore , the furled sail is quickly ready to be used.
• Tested mechanism (derived from Fx range of Gennaker furlers).
• Use of your existing asymmetric Spinnaker under certain conditions and modifications (strips+central rope).
• Safe System to fit the anti-twist luff rope into the top and bottom mechanisms (exact calculation of the luff rope length).
• Maintenance free bearings.
• Furling line easily and quickly removed without any mechanical operation.
• No risk for the furling line to override.
• The sail tightly furled does not put any load in the rig.
• Optional fitting : adapted system for FX continuous line drum.
20' to 38' (6 m to 11.5 m).
Part Number: 43210701540