Seldén system 30 Performance can be used for boats up to approximately 45ft. When low friction and high purchase ratios are key requirements, this is the system to choose. An extra bonus is the sophisticated look created by a fine composition of black anodised aluminium, Torlon® ball bearings and stainless steel.
- All cars, end controls and sheave houses are black anodised extruded aluminium.
- Dia. 30/40/50 mm (1 3/16 in/1 9/16 in/2 in) trim sheaves with Torlon® ball bearings.
- Cam cleat 38 used for main sheet car and end controls.
- The toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand-up collar.
- Suitable max size of trim line is Dia. 8 mm (21/64 in).
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles for Seldén PBB 60, PBB 70 and RBB 60 blocks.
- End controls with rubber shock absorbers and integral beckets for trim lines.