Seldén system 30 Performance can be used for boats up to approximately 45 ft. When low friction and high purchase ratios are key requirements, this is the system to choose. An extra bonus is the sophisticated look created by a fine composition of black anodised aluminium, Torlon® ball bearings and stainless steel.
- Torlon® ball bearing cars.
- All cars, end controls and sheave houses are black anodised extruded aluminium.
- Dia. 30/40/50 mm (1 3/16 in/1 9/16 in/2 in) trim sheaves with Torlon® ball bearings.
- The toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand-up collar.
- Dia. 60 mm (2 3/8 in) plain bearing Acetal sheave in the genoa car.
- Suitable max size of trim line is Dia. 8 mm (21/64 in).
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles for Seldén PBB 60, PBB 70 and RBB 60 blocks.
- Genoa car has an integrated becket for rubber cord or to connect two cars.
- The sheave house of the genoa car is made of AISI 316 mirror finished stainless steel.