* Full block rated load can only be achieved with uniformly distributed load across full length of clevis pin. ie. 14 mm (9/16") diameter mast collar post or 14 mm (9/16") wide mast collar plate/tang.
Blocks supplied with 8 mm clevis pin & split pin to suit a 14 mm post (not supplied).
Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
• Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
• Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
• Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
• Durable aluminium alloy cheek plates.
• Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
• Suits attachment to 14 mm (9/16") wide mast collar post.
• Removable 8 mm (5/16") clevis pin at head.
• Sheave: U.V. stabilised acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models).
• Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy.
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black acetal.
• Shackle, post ™ hub: Grade 316 stainless steel.
Ideal for use on mainsheet, spinnaker sheet, vang, halyard and backstay applications on boats up to 14 m (46 ft), cheek plates: aluminium alloy, ball bearings: high compression strength carbon black acetal, shackle, post & hub: grade 316 stainless steel.
Part Number: RF74108A