Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
• Ultra Lightweight.
• Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system.
• Highest working load in its class.
• Low profile and compact.
• High performance cleating.
• Easily fitted and securely retained Dyneema® Link head.
• Ball Bearings - High compression stregnth carbon black Acetal.
• Stage 2 Bearing - Glass fibre reinforced, MoS2 impregnated Nylon.
• Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon.
• Sheave - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impreganated Nylon.
• Rope/Link - UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®.
Mainsheet systems on spinnaker sheet on dinghies to 5 m (16 ft), spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 5 m (16 ft), halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8 m (26 ft), control line applications on larger yachts.
Part Number: RF45151