Raymarine Digital Sonar CP450C bring the benefits of Raymarines award winning ClearPulse sonar technology to the Raymarine multifunction displays and software.
The CP450C features TruZoom mode for a precise magnified view of fish targets, bottom structure and baitfish without any loss of resolution seen with traditional fishfinder zoom modes.
CP450C sees right through dense schools of baitfish, marking individual targets while simultaneously identifying game fish and bottom contours.
- TruZoom mode for a precise magnified view of fish targets, bottom structure and baitfish without any loss of resolution seen with traditional sonar
- High-speed scrolling (Fast Ping Rate) with 60 pulses a second and enhanced shallow water and high-speed operation
- Power supply monitoring useful when drifting and you have no battery charge
- SeaTalk Ethernet network port new waterproof Raynet connector
- Network compatible with e7 and future Raymarine network multifunction displays
- Dual CHIRP transceivers 2 independently adjustable channels (two sonars in one). Each channel can be customized to specific frequency bands along with independent manual and auto adjustment settings
- Low, medium and high frequencies for excellent performance at all depths supports CHIRP transmissions from 25 to 250kHz with exclusive mid-band frequency support in the 75 to 130 kHz range as well
ClearPulse CHIRP High Low Frequency
- High frequency provides greater detail in shallower waters.
- Low frequency performance allows you to see fish at greater depths.