The VC Series is designed for simple, low cost anchor recovery on smaller boats and rope hauling on larger vessels.
- Vertical design suits smaller powerboats or sailboats and can be utilised for anchor rodes, as a docking capstan on larger craft, or auxiliary line hauling from any direction.
- High quality finish on above deck components, hard wearing chrome over marine-grade bronze.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip??snag-free warping drum for positive control of all ropes.
- Simplified through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Alternative gearbox/motor positions accommodate virtually all installation situations.
- Compact, reliable gearbox, made of corrosion resistant materials
- Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer on VC500 and VC1000 models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motors, designed for marine winches.
- Easily disassembled for servicing.
- Can be mounted horizontally for use as a pot hauler or davit winch.
- On/Off breaker panel
- Black Footswitch
|G (Std deck clearance)
|G (Extra deck clearance)
|H (Working height of drum for rope warping)
||Maximum Pull (stall)
||Line Speed (Normal working)
||Power Supply (DC)
||Net Weight (Hydraulic)
||12V or 24V
||12V or 24V