Provide reliable and safe installations for boats exposed
to gasoline fumes. The IP Thruster is also ideal for stern
locations where the thruster may get wet.
• Manufactured and tested to meet ISO 8846.
• Water resistant (not recommended to be used
when submerged for long periods of time).
• Tough and durable composite housing.
• Pre-installed 10 m of control cable for connection
outside of the restricted area.
• Pre-installed 3 m of power cables and supplied
terminals for safe power supply connection.
• Externally mounted fuse for easy maintenance.
• Electric motor incorporates an auto-shutoff
• Control systems shuts down after 3 minutes of
• High quality Solenoids to prevent possible
• Electronic delay between thrust directions to
prevent damage to motor.
• Externally mounted in-line fuse fitted to protect
• IP kits can also be retrofitted to Bow Thrusters.