Precision design in three sizes. Excellent vang/boom support for performance cruising and racing. White powder coated aluminum & polished stainless steel. Supplied with spectra cable ready to add your tackle system. Your 4:1 equals 8:1 when installed on Yacht Rod™ . Can be led to small winch for additional power. Spring return holds boom.
• Eliminates need for boom topping lift.
• Supports boom in light air and when reefing and lowering the mainsail.
• Faster than hydraulics - No messy hydraulics to leak.
• More efficient than conventional tackles.
• Tubing is white coated anodized 6061-T6 aluminum and electropolished 316 stainless steel.
• Precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum clevis ends, sheaves and Nylatron® bearings.
• Precipitation hardened stainless steel spring with fast-pin adjustment - rated for over 1 million compressions
• No gas spring to lose its charge.
Note of Caution: Oversheeting or leaning heavily on aft end of boom can bend the boom or the Yacht Rod™. The main halyard shackle should be snapped to the outboard boom end, in port, to prevent damage to the Yacht Rod™.
• YR-M Vang.
• YR-M Boom Fitting.
• YR-M Mast Fitting.
• Harken Blocks & Tackle.
* Oversize item
Due to the large size or weight of this item it is considered oversize and does not qualify for international free shipping offers. Shipping by freight carrier may be required. Click here for more information.