* Total block load. Load on becket not to exceed 33% of block load. ie. Maximun Working Load 250 kg (550 lb), Breaking Load 500 kg (1100 lb).
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
• Ultra Lightweight, high performance cleating and low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system.
• Highest working load in its class and low profile and compact.
• Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation and ultra low profile integrated beckets.
• Stainless steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
• Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
• Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon.
• Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon.
• Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregmented SK75 Dyneema®.
• Head fitting: grade 316 stainless steel.
Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9 m (30 ft), halyard, vang and backstay application on boats to 8 m (26 ft), control line applications on larger yachts, mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, catamarans, RF55410 when paired with a RF56330B and a RF35101 lashed to the becket produces a powerful 8:1 mainsheet system for use on catamarans to 5.5 m.
Part Number: RF55410