Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind.
• Two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
• Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.
Part Number: EA/2000S
* Oversize item
Due to the large size or weight of this item it is considered oversize and does not qualify for free shipping offers. Shipping by freight carrier may be required. Click here for more information.